Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Break...

Yes, once again I have been absent...for a long time. I am going through some changes in my life right now, and don't really feel like coming up with snappy witticisms. And believe me, you don't want to hear all the other crap...no use being a Debbie Downer to everyone.
Some day soon hopefully I will return and be able to share with you all the trauma of my fourty-something life...yep, I said trauma...'cause it has cut me...and it hurts.
My family is fine...so don't go there. Short synopsis...it's other people who do the cutting...not T or the kids.

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping back by to see if you have posted anything new. I reread your last post. I don't know what has happened or what you are walking through but I do want to encourage you. I love you Chris and you are a blessing to so many. If someone has been hurtful that really stinks. Know that the enemy loves to use offenses just like that to stop us and block us up. I am guessing it may even be church people, which is really hard.

    Know that you are loved and that God has a plan in the midst of all of this. There is always a purpose in the process.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete